Built for technical mountain tours and via ferratas, our new Verto S3K II GTX® Boots pack a host of technical features to keep you comfortable and secure as you climb. A GORE-TEX® membrane completely blocks out the wet for day-long dryness. CRADLE™ technology and specialist cushioning ensure an equally comfortable and secure ride, while the lower cut allows for greater freedom of movement. For sticky traction on rocky passages, rely on the Vibram® Mulaz outsole.
- Approximate weight
- ½ pair: 582 g, pair: 1164 g
- TNF S12-02
- Upper: Waterproof, breathable GORE-TEX® membrane
- Upper: Ballistic nylon upper with suede overlays
- Upper: Northotic™ Pro+ premium EVA footbed with gel heel and OrthoLite® forefoot-cushioning pads and TPU CRADLE™ support
- Upper: TPU quarter weld for structure
- Upper: Neoprene heel collar for flexibility
- Sole unit: TPU CRADLE™ heel-stability technology with crampon spoiler
- Sole unit: EVA midsole
- Sole unit: TPU shank
- Sole unit: Vibram® Mulaz outsole
The North Face fundamental mission remains unchanged since day one; Build the best gear for outdoors, supporting the preservation of wild places and inspiring a global movement of outdoor exploration. The innovative outdoor manufacturer has been at the forefront of not just in the outdoor market, but also at the forefront of adventure, pushing the boundaries of what we know, never stop exploring.
Named after the coldest, most unforgiving face of a mountain, the brands’ humble beginnings ironically began at San Francisco’s North Beach. It was there in 1966 when two hiking enthusiasts, Dough Tompkins and his wife Susan Tompkins founded a small outdoors retail store, The North Face.
Now more than 50 years since the brand’s humble beginnings, The North Face is the first choice of many of the world's most accomplished climbers, mountaineers, extreme skiers, snowboarders, endurance runners, and explorers.
You may also like...