Built for technical mountain tours and via ferratas, our new Verto S3K II GTX® Boots pack a host of technical features to keep you comfortable and secure as you climb. A GORE-TEX® membrane completely blocks out the wet for day-long dryness. CRADLE™ technology and specialist cushioning ensure an equally comfortable and secure ride, while the lower cut allows for greater freedom of movement. For sticky traction on rocky passages, rely on the Vibram® Mulaz outsole.
- Approximate weight
- ½ pair: 582 g, pair: 1164 g
- TNF S12-02
- Upper: Waterproof, breathable GORE-TEX® membrane
- Upper: Ballistic nylon upper with suede overlays
- Upper: Northotic™ Pro+ premium EVA footbed with gel heel and OrthoLite® forefoot-cushioning pads and TPU CRADLE™ support
- Upper: TPU quarter weld for structure
- Upper: Neoprene heel collar for flexibility
- Sole unit: TPU CRADLE™ heel-stability technology with crampon spoiler
- Sole unit: EVA midsole
- Sole unit: TPU shank
- Sole unit: Vibram® Mulaz outsole
You may also like....