The North Face Verto Plasma II GTX is an update on an Outdoor Industry Award winner. This approach shoe now comes with a GTX membrane which makes the shoe even more versatile. CRADLE gives extra support and stability in tricky terrain. The Vibram outsole is split into a climbing zone which creates more friction on rock and a traction zone for more grip while walking.
- UPPER: Ballistic nylon upper with suede overlays and waterproof, breathable GORE-TEXÂ® membrane
- Full-foot TPU shank for support
- Exclusive VibramÂ® rubber outsole
- Northoticâ„¢ Pro+ premium EVA foot bed with gel heel
- OrthoLiteÂ® forefoot-cushioning pads
- TPU CRADLEâ„¢ heel-stability technology
- TPU quarter weld for structure
- EVA midsole
- Neoprene heel collar for flexibility
ABOUT THE NORTH FACE
The North Face fundamental mission remains unchanged since day one; Build the best gear for outdoors, supporting the preservation of wild places and inspiring a global movement of outdoor exploration. The innovative outdoor manufacturer has been at the forefront of not just in the outdoor market, but also at the forefront of adventure, pushing the boundaries of what we know, never stop exploring.
Named after the coldest, most unforgiving face of a mountain, the brands’ humble beginnings ironically began at San Francisco’s North Beach. It was there in 1966 when two hiking enthusiasts, Dough Tompkins and his wife Susan Tompkins founded a small outdoors retail store, The North Face.