The North Face Verto Plasma II GTX is an update on an Outdoor Industry Award winner. This approach shoe now comes with a GTX membrane which makes the shoe even more versatile. CRADLE gives extra support and stability in tricky terrain. The Vibram outsole is split into a climbing zone which creates more friction on rock and a traction zone for more grip while walking.
- UPPER: Ballistic nylon upper with suede overlays and waterproof, breathable GORE-TEXÂ® membrane
- Full-foot TPU shank for support
- Exclusive VibramÂ® rubber outsole
- Northoticâ„¢ Pro+ premium EVA foot bed with gel heel
- OrthoLiteÂ® forefoot-cushioning pads
- TPU CRADLEâ„¢ heel-stability technology
- TPU quarter weld for structure
- EVA midsole
- Neoprene heel collar for flexibility
You May Also Need....
You may also like....