Designed to tame the most aggressive trail terrain, the Men’s Ultra Vertical Running Shoes deliver incredible performance on high-angle ascents and descents. Ideal for runners who want to go technical, you’ll benefit from a new geo cage construction that promotes perfect fit and helps keep the foot stable. An anatomically oriented Vibram® outsole ensures top traction in all environments. Lightweight and with breathable FlashDry™ elements, these shoes are the perfect compromise between lightweight feel and heavy-duty protection.
- Quarter geo cable construction upper for an outstanding fit
- TPU cable housive for protective midfoot support
- Open mesh with protective tight weave on outer layer for protection from debris and breathability
- Welded suede tongue and derby construction to give a great fit while your foot is flexed
- Reinforced toe
- FlashDry collar lining
- OrthoLite footbed
- 20mm/14mm heel/forefoot EVA underfoot/dual-density CRADE
- Anatomical cushioning
- Soft, cushioned heel an dtop layer
- Firmer density forefoot and bottom layer platform for efficient toe-off
- Vibram Megagrip outsole for durable, sticky traction
The North Face fundamental mission remains unchanged since day one; Build the best gear for outdoors, supporting the preservation of wild places and inspiring a global movement of outdoor exploration. The innovative outdoor manufacturer has been at the forefront of not just in the outdoor market, but also at the forefront of adventure, pushing the boundaries of what we know, never stop exploring.
Named after the coldest, most unforgiving face of a mountain, the brands’ humble beginnings ironically began at San Francisco’s North Beach. It was there in 1966 when two hiking enthusiasts, Dough Tompkins and his wife Susan Tompkins founded a small outdoors retail store, The North Face.
Now more than 50 years since the brand’s humble beginnings, The North Face is the first choice of many of the world's most accomplished climbers, mountaineers, extreme skiers, snowboarders, endurance runners, and explorers.
You may also like....