When you need a mid-cut hiking boot with superior waterproof protection and stability, turn to the Ultra Fastpack III Mid GTX®. GORE-TEX® technology completely blocks out the wet to keep your feet dry, while a new FastFoam™ system maximises energy return and promotes stability, so you can move faster for longer. Underneath, an OrthoLite® footbed delivers long-lasting comfort and an ESS Snake Plate™ eliminates stone bruising. The Vibram® Megagrip outsole ensures durable, sticky traction in all conditions. TPU-coated woven mesh in the vamp and quarter provides a sleek, progressive look and added protection from the elements.
- Upper: TPU-coated woven mesh in the vamp and
- Upper: Welded eyestay and quarter underlay combine for lightweight
- Upper: Waterproof, breathable GORE-TEX® membrane
- Upper: TPU toe cap delivers rugged protection
- Upper: TPU heel overlay provides increased
- Upper: Industry-leading OrthoLite® footbed for long-lasting comfort
- Sole unit: Proprietary dual-density FastFoam™ midsole system provides responsiveness, inherent stability and comfort on the trail
- Sole unit: Rim-and-core construction optimises a soft core of energy-returning EVA underfoot with a perimeter rim of a firmer-density EVA that prevents compression set and packing out
- Sole unit: ESS Snake Plate™ forefoot protection
- Sole unit: Vibram® Megagrip outsole provides durable, sticky traction in all conditions
quarter provides a sleek, progressive look and protection against trail debris
You May Also Need....
The North Face fundamental mission remains unchanged since day one; Build the best gear for outdoors, supporting the preservation of wild places and inspiring a global movement of outdoor exploration. The innovative outdoor manufacturer has been at the forefront of not just in the outdoor market, but also at the forefront of adventure, pushing the boundaries of what we know, never stop exploring.
Named after the coldest, most unforgiving face of a mountain, the brands’ humble beginnings ironically began at San Francisco’s North Beach. It was there in 1966 when two hiking enthusiasts, Dough Tompkins and his wife Susan Tompkins founded a small outdoors retail store, The North Face.
Now more than 50 years since the brand’s humble beginnings, The North Face is the first choice of many of the world's most accomplished climbers, mountaineers, extreme skiers, snowboarders, endurance runners, and explorers.
You may also like....