Bridging the gap between trail runners and hiking shoes, the GORE-TEX equipped The North Face Ultra Fastpack II is loaded with new technologies for fast day hikes. A GORE-TEX membrane in the upper provides best-in-class waterproof, breathable protection. Embedded cables inside the mesh upper provide lightweight midfoot support, while CRADLE technology in the heel and a CRADLE GUIDE midsole provides a stable platform for faster, more aligned stride patterns.
- Embedded cables inside the mesh quarter panel provide sleek, lightweight midfoot support
- Welded upper for sleek support and weight savings
- Waterproof, breathable GORE-TEX membrane
- Rubberized toe cap and screens for toe and metatarsalhead protection
- Updated CRADLE technology provides proper heel support
- Built for running, the dual-density, injection-molded CRADLE GUIDE midsole gives cushioning and support for faster movement
- Vibram MEGAGRIP outsole for durable multi-terrain traction
- Ultra Protect Snake Plate forefoot protection
- Approximate Weight Pair: 754 g
You may also like....