Wherever it leads, take on any trail in the Ultra Endurance II GORE-TEX® Shoe. A GORE-TEX® membrane delivers unbeatable waterproof protection to keep your feet dry every step of the way. ESS Snake Plate™ technology lets you take challenging terrain in your stride, working with OrthoLite® cushioning and Ultra Protect™ CRADLE™ heel-stability technology to protect your feet and keep them stable even when it's rough underfoot. A Vibram® Megagrip outsole ensures superior grip even over slippy surfaces.
- Approximate weight–½ pair
- 360 g
- Approximate weight–pair
- 720 g
- Upper: Waterproof, breathable GORE-TEX® membrane for all-weather protection
- Upper: HF-welded-TPU and synthetic quarter overlay for midfoot support
- Upper: Gusseted tongue keeps out weather and trail debris
- Upper: Injected-TPU toe cap protects against stone bruising
- Upper: Gore lace keeper
- Upper: Industry-leading OrthoLite® footbed for long-lasting comfort
- Sole unit: 17 mm/9 mm heel/forefoot EVA underfoot
- Sole unit: Single-density, compression-moulded EVA midsole
- Sole unit: Ultra Protect™ CRADLE™ heel-stability technology
- Sole unit: ESS Snake Plate™ forefoot protection
- Sole unit: Vibram® Megagrip outsole provides durable, sticky traction in all conditions
- Sole unit: 8 mm offset
The North Face fundamental mission remains unchanged since day one; Build the best gear for outdoors, supporting the preservation of wild places and inspiring a global movement of outdoor exploration. The innovative outdoor manufacturer has been at the forefront of not just in the outdoor market, but also at the forefront of adventure, pushing the boundaries of what we know, never stop exploring.
Named after the coldest, most unforgiving face of a mountain, the brands’ humble beginnings ironically began at San Francisco’s North Beach. It was there in 1966 when two hiking enthusiasts, Dough Tompkins and his wife Susan Tompkins founded a small outdoors retail store, The North Face.
Now more than 50 years since the brand’s humble beginnings, The North Face is the first choice of many of the world's most accomplished climbers, mountaineers, extreme skiers, snowboarders, endurance runners, and explorers.
You may also like...