The North Face Taggart Convertible Pant gives you fantastic value for money by combining a pair of trousers and a pair of shorts in one convenient garment. The durable fabric incorporates a great deal of stretch to allow you superb freedom of movement during fast and demanding hikes. UPF (50) protection helps to shield you from the sunâ€™s damaging rays whilst the on-the-move versatility of this convertible pant keeps you one step ahead of changeable weather conditions.
- Fabric: 90D 95% nylon, 5% elastane stretch woven
- Abrasion resistant
- Mechanical stretch
- Zip-fly with front snap fastening
- Belt loops
- Welted hand pockets
- Crotch gusset
- Secure zipped side and rear pockets
- Lined waistband for comfort
- Easy zip-off legs for a 10â€� inseam short
- UPF (50) sun protection
You may also like....