The North Face Super Zephyrus Hoodie has the versatility to be worn as either a warm insulation mid-layer or a wind resistant soft shell. The micro ripstop fabric contains PrimaLoft high performance insulation, offering efficient warmth and breathability without unnecessary bulk. Freedom of movement and moisture wicking comes courtesy of Pontetorto fleece panels incorporated under the arms, in the sides, hood and hem. This also helps to maintain the jacket's streamlined active fit, making layering easy without holding you back.
|Primaloft®||Primaloft® is the ideal material for going fast and light due to its superior compressibility and softness in an ultralight package, making it ideal for high-paced adventures where travelling small and light is key.|
- Fit: Active
- Updated shell fabric offers excellent wind resistance
- Attached, partially insulated hood
- Pontetorto fleece paneled into sides, hood and hem for comfort and mobility
- Harness- and pack-friendly handwarmer pockets
- Revised and improved cuff
- Body: 20D 41 g/m² 100% nylon micro ripstop
- Avg Weight: 500 g
You may also like....