The North Face Menâ€™s Solaris Triclimate Jacket offers the ultimate in versatile performance, giving you excellent weather protection and smart, modern styling. The waterproof, breathable HyVent shell is fully featured and comes complete with an easily removable Thinsulateâ„¢ liner, which provides the insulation that you need in more severe conditions and a stylish look that can hold itâ€™s own on cool, dry days. Aimed at the hills rather than the mountains, this jacket is perfect for cold, wet conditions and is compatible with zip-in products from The North Face, allowing you to customise your layering system to suit your activity.
- Standard Fit
- Fully Adjustable, Removable Hood
- Zip-In Compatible
- Brushed Collar Lining
- Center Front Zip And VelcroÂ® Stormflap Closure
- Napoleon Chest Pocket
- Pit-Zip Vents
- Two Hand Pockets
- Self Fabric Adjustable Cuffs
- Hem Cinch-Cord [TriclimateÂ®] 100 G Heatseekerâ„¢/ Two Hand Pockets
- Body: 70D 108g/m2 100% Nylon HyVent
- Inner: 175g/m2, 100% Polyester, 3M Thinsulate- Body:100g, Sleeves:80g
- Average weight: 1350 g
You may also like....