The North Face Resolve jacket features The North Face's waterproof, breathable and fully seam sealed HyVent construction . The Resolve is also mesh lined for comfort and breathability, and fully equipped for protection in the worst weather. The cuffs are elasticated along with the hem cinchcord to further protect you from the weather and ensure a great fit, with a hood that stows in the collar. Lightweight, this rolls away into its own pocket if the weather brightens up.
- HyVent 2L fabric
- Mesh knit lining
- Standard fit
- Fully seam sealed
- Brushed collar lining
- Adjustable hood stows in collar
- Centre front zip and Velcro® closure
- 2 hand pockets
- Hem cinchcord
- Elasticated cuff
- Weight: 500g
- Delivery: Free on orders over £50, otherwise £4.95. Please take note of the delivery dates above for an estimated delivery timescale.
- Click & Collect: Free Click & Collect to any of our stores. Use the store finder above to locate your closest pickup point.
- Post Office® Convenientcollect: Pick up from one of the thousands of local Post Office® locations nationwide. Free for orders over £30, otherwise £3.95.
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you wish to return your goods, then you can do so by visiting one of our stores, sending the product to our refunds department, or by taking it to a Collect+ store within 100 days of receipt if you are an Explore More member. Our standard return policy is 30 days of receipt. Sign Up To Explore More >
Unwanted items should be in new condition, with the original packaging, labelling and with a Snow + Rock receipt. A refund request will usually be actioned within 7 working days from receipt. Please note, for unwanted items, you are responsible for paying all return postage charges.