Named after Point Five Gully on Ben Nevis, Scotland, this fully featured 3-layer Gore-Tex® Pro shell from The North Face is designed for alpinists who push the limits of possibility in the most demanding conditions. Alpine-specific features include two large harness- and pack-friendly PU hand pockets, and a fully adjustable helmet- compatible hood.
- Fully adjustable helmet-compatible hood with hidden cord locks and laminated brim
- High collar construction to increase face protection
- Two harness- and pack-friendly PU handpockets
- Pit-zip vents
- Hidden hem cinch-cord at centre front zip
- Specific pocket-bag construction for waterproof pockets
- Internal security clip
- Fabric: 141g/m2 100% nylon 3L GORE-TEX Pro
You may also like....