The North Face Paramount Peak convertible pant is a straight forward hiking pant that can be transformed into shorts using a leg zip-off feature. The Paramount Peak is made using a quick-drying, durable, midweight, abrasion-resistant nylon with a DWR finish and integrated UPF30 sun protection.
- 100% nylon faille fabric w/DWR finish - durable, midweight, abrasion-resistant, quick-drying
- UPF30 sun protection
- Partial elastic waist w/belt loops (belt included)
- Zip fly
- Legs zip off to give a 10? short
- Colour-coded convertible leg zips
- Front cargo pockets rotated to the side
- Bigger back pocket
- Secure zip pocket near right hand pocket
- Side leg zips for easy on and off
- Crotch gusset has stronger thread for extra durability
- Free fit
You may also like....