The North Face Men's Paramount Peak Convertible Pants are no ordinary hiking pants, they have a leg zip-off feature that transforms them into shorts. Made using a midweight nylon fabric, they are well equipped to fend off both abrasion and, thanks to a water-resistant finish, the odd splash.
- FABRIC: 177 g/m2 100% nylon faille (bluesignÂ® approved fabric)
- Durable, midweight, abrasion-resistant nylon
- DWR finish
- Ultraviolet protection factor (UPF) 30
- Quick drying
- Modernized style lines
- Partial elastic waist with belt loops, zip-fly and belt included
- Pant legs zip off into a longer 10" short
- Colour-coded convertible leg zips
- Front cargo pockets rotated to side
- Back pockets
- Weight â€“ 500g
You may also like....