The North Face Men's Oroshi GTX Active Jacket is an ultralight & minimalist waterproof shell ideal for any high intense activities where weight and breathability are critical. This stripped down Alpine jacket is named after a Japanese katabatic wind, mentioned in Japanese poetry, which blows down the slope of the mountains and out to sea.
- Waterproof and breathable
- Fully adjustable helmet-compatible hood
- Two harness- and pack- friendly hand pockets
- Vents included in hand pockets
- Secure zip mesh pocket inside the hand pocket
- Fabric: 30D, 113 g/mÂ², 64% nylon/36% polyester 3L Gore-TexÂ® Active
- Avg Weight: 390g
You may also like....