The Men's NFZ Pants from The North Face are an ideal option for those who are committed to riding the slopes all day. Made with Gore-Tex fabric they are fully waterproof and breathable to ensure excellent comfort as well as durability. There are plenty of zipped pockets to stash your gear and an adjustable waist belt features clip integration for the ultimate fit. The zipped thigh vents help you dump any build up of excess heat quickly and you can leave them open to maintain a more comfortable environment while on the go in warmer conditions.
- Fabric: Shell: Gore-Tex, 75D (100% polyester, 140g/m2), Lining: 100% nylon taffeta, 40D, 50g/m2
- Waterproof & breathable
- Fully seam sealed
- Adjustable waist tabs
- Belt loops with clip integration
- 2 zipped hand pockets
- 2 zipped cargo pockets with Lot Lift System & 1 with phone pocket
- Zipped inner thigh vents with mesh gusset
- Stretch gaiter with gripper elastic & boot hook
The North Face
The North Face fundamental mission remains unchanged since day one; Build the best gear for outdoors, supporting the preservation of wild places and inspiring a global movement of outdoor exploration. The innovative outdoor manufacturer has been at the forefront of not just in the outdoor market, but also at the forefront of adventure, pushing the boundaries of what we know, never stop exploring.