The Men's Montana Gloves from North Face are all-mountain faithfulls. They have Heatseeker insulation layered under the waterproof, breathable HyVent shell and are lined with comfortable, sikly smooth brushed tricot. Storm Door design integrates a gasket system into the cuff which locks out the weather and moisture and gives that all important overlap with jacket sleeves. The fabric has a unique pattern for natural articulation mirroring the relaxed position of the hand thus improving blood flow for warm digits. The ladderlock wrist-cinch lets you customise the fit and the fourchette-box finger construction simply means warm fingers and flexibility. These gloves do not disappoint!
- Warm, waterproof and breathable, an versatile mountain necessity.
- 5 Dimensional Fit.
- Waterproof and breathable HyVent insert.
- Radiametric articulation.
- Storm Door cuff gasket.
- Ladderlock wrist-cinch.
- Super-warm fourchette-box finger construction.
- External Zipper stash pocket.
You may also like....