The Men's Miramar Triclimate Jacket in shimmering blended colours is a 3 in 1 snowsports product that is highly adaptable to changing weather. The Triclimate concept offers great value and awesome functionality. Combined, the shell and the insulated liner create a formidable weather defence. But when conditions change you can separate the waterproof, breathable HyVent® shell from the removable Heatseeker Eco flight-jacket-styled liner; each can be worn alone, or they can be combined for weatherproof, insulated protection. Add these 3-in-1 benefits to the long list of integral snowsports friendly features of this garment pockets galore, adjustable hood, powder skirt and more and it is no surprise that the Men's Miramar Triclimate Jacket is a winner with snow riders.
- Hyvent is a superior, waterproof, breathable technology utilizing a polyurethane (PU) coating that consists of a tri-component mutli-layer formula for waterproof protection, moisture permeability and durability.
- Heatseeker Eco
- A high- performing insulation made of 100% recycled polyester fibres. Highly compressible with a great warmth-to-weight ratio, it's extremely resilient, water repellent and hypo-allergenic.
- Adjustable EZD-tach hood
- Adjustable hem system
- Bicep pocket with goggle cloth
- Bicep zip pocket
- Dual entry flap and zip pockets
- External media pocket
- Hook-and-loop adjustable cuffs
- Internal goggle pocket
- Internal security pocket
- Internal stash pocket
- Rotated pit-zip vents
- Stretch powder skirt removed for bulk with elastic gripper
- Waterproof, breathable, fully seam sealed
- Window pass pocket
- Zip hand pockets
You may also like....