When the temperature drops beyond the limits of what an ordinary down jacket would call acceptable, The North Face Men's L6 Summit Down Jacket will keep you warm in the coldest conditions. Designed with added wearing ease for use as a belay jacket and/or outer warmth layer that fits over the entire kit, its engineered fabric and articulated patterning are designed specifically for alpine comfort and mobility.
A V-Shaped welded baffle construction allows for high compressibility, while eliminating cold spots and moisture entry points. Its deep neck drop increases warmth, comfort and ease of closure, when layered over multiple garments and the internal cuff with thumbholes means you can wear gloves too. The 2015 Summit Series collection represents the worlds finest alpine equipment, reimagined.
- 30D X 45D Nylon Fabric with Localized FuseForm Construction
- High Quality 800 Fill RDS Down
- Minimal Seaming
- Helmet Compatible Insulated Hood
- Vislon® 2-Way PU-Coated Center Front Zip
- Chest Pocket and 2 Interior Stash Pockets
- Hidden Hem-Cinch Adjustment
- highly Compressible
- Center Back Length: 31 inches
- Weight: 1100g
- Productcode: A1213267