As the jacket of choice amongst the ski guides of Scotland's prestigious Glenmore Lodge, this really is the daddy of lightweight, high performance, alpine hard shells. Designed specifically for ski mountaineering and backcountry touring, The North Face Men's Kichatna Jacket provides the best in weather protection and durability, incorporating tough Gore-Tex® Pro Shell and extra reinforcement in the areas where you need it most. Constructed with your safety equipment in mind, this innovative, fully featured jacket is helmet and harness friendly, with unique grip-zones at the hips and shoulders to help keep your pack in place, even in the most challenging conditions.
|Gore-Tex Pro||Designed to meet the demands of outdoor professionals and serious enthusiasts, Gore-Tex Pro has been made using the most rugged, most breathable, durably waterproof and windproof fabrics for extended use in extreme conditions. Its 3-layer construction features a waterproof and breathable laminate sandwiched between a durable nylon face fabric and Microgrid Backer Technology.|
|PU (PolyUrethane)||Improves waterproofing, breathability and durability.|
- Fully adjustable helmet-compatible hood with hidden cord locks and laminated brim
- Tough grip-zones on shoulders and hips keep your pack in place
- Harness and pack friendly handwarmer pockets
- Polyurethane (PU) pit zip vents
- Dual PU Chest pockets
- Removable powder skirt with gripper elastic
- Hidden hem cinch-cord at center front zip
You may also like....