The North Face Horizon Convertible Pant is a versatile piece of clothing with zipped legs that allow you to convert them from regular pants into a pair of shorts. As The North Face's lightest 2-in-1 garment, it has been made from abrasion resistant, lightweight micro-ripstop nylon with a protective UPF 50 rating.
- Nylon micro-ripstop fabric
- UPF 50
- Quick drying performance
- Zip-off legs - Converts in to a 10 short
- Partial elastic waistband
- Secure side zip pocket
- Gusset at crotch for improved mobility
- Articulation at knees
- Side leg zips - easier to remove the legs without taking off footwear
- Easily packable and scrunches down into its own stow pocket
The North Face
The North Face fundamental mission remains unchanged since day one; Build the best gear for outdoors, supporting the preservation of wild places and inspiring a global movement of outdoor exploration. The innovative outdoor manufacturer has been at the forefront of not just in the outdoor market, but also at the forefront of adventure, pushing the boundaries of what we know, never stop exploring.