The North Face Horizon Convertible Pant is a versatile piece of clothing with zipped legs that allow you to convert them from regular pants into a pair of shorts. As The North Face's lightest 2-in-1 garment, it has been made from abrasion resistant, lightweight micro-ripstop nylon with a protective UPF 50 rating.
- Nylon micro-ripstop fabric
- UPF 50
- Quick drying performance
- Zip-off legs - Converts in to a 10 short
- Partial elastic waistband
- Secure side zip pocket
- Gusset at crotch for improved mobility
- Articulation at knees
- Side leg zips - easier to remove the legs without taking off footwear
- Easily packable and scrunches down into its own stow pocket
You may also like....