The North Face Men's Horizon Cargo Pant allows you to trek through tropical climates with the full coverage of woven nylon ripstop pants that remain lightweight and breathable. A DWR (durable water repellent) finish sheds moisture to keep you dry in light rain showers. Constructed with a crotch gusset and a comfortable, relaxed fit that's cut wider through the thigh. Zippered cargo pockets on thighs are easy to access.
- DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- Fixed waist with belt loops and zip-fly
- Front hand pockets
- Large zip closure cargo pockets
- Rear pockets with VelcroÂ® closure
- Crotch gusset
- Relaxed fit
- Ultraviolet Protection Factor (UPF) 50
- 70D 113 g/mÂ² (3.98 oz/ydÂ²) 100% nylon woven with ripstop
- Weight: 330g
The North Face
The North Face fundamental mission remains unchanged since day one; Build the best gear for outdoors, supporting the preservation of wild places and inspiring a global movement of outdoor exploration. The innovative outdoor manufacturer has been at the forefront of not just in the outdoor market, but also at the forefront of adventure, pushing the boundaries of what we know, never stop exploring.