If youâ€™re looking to venture into the world of water resistant down, check out the Hooded Elysium Jacket from The North Face. This versatile insulation piece is soon to become an alpine favourite, offering the ideal combination of warm, hydrophobic down, reliable windproofing and lightweight durability. A stitch through baffle construction prevents the down from clumping and moving around, ensuring even heat distribution for optimum protection against the cold.
- 700 fill down provides reliable warmth and loft
- Articulated scuba-style hood is close fitting and provides an unobstructed view
- Sleek, lightweight pre-cinched cuffs provide a simple, warm seal against the cold
- Zippered hand warmer and chest pocket
- Even heat distribution
- 40D 100% Nylon Ripstop, 40 g/m2 PERTEX Quantum
- Insulation: 139 g of 700 fill goose down
- Avg Weight:460g
You may also like....