The North Face Menâ€™s Hedgehog Guide GTX is a lighter, faster re-design of a North Face classic. Waterproof and breathable, this robust shoe has a lightweight, seamless construction for comfort and flexibility and a durable VibramÂ® sole to give incredible traction on a wide range of terrain. A Snake Plateâ„¢ offers innovative forefoot protection whilst the introduction of CRADLE GUIDEâ„¢ technology provides efficient impact control, enhancing your natural foot strike and putting an extra spring in your step.
- PU coated leather toecap for durability
- Seamless, welded synthetic leather forefoot
- Welded, synthetic, overlay reinforced midfoot
- Abrasion resistant, breathable mesh
- Gusseted tongue
- GORE-TEXÂ® Extended Comfort Range waterproof, breathable membrane
- Northotic Proâ„¢ upgraded EVA footbed
- PoronÂ® ReSource heel & forefront cushioning pads
- ESS CRADLEâ„¢ support
- Dual density, injection moulded EVA CRADLE GUIDEâ„¢ midsole platform
- TPU shank for lightweight support
- TPU Snake Plateâ„¢ forefoot protection
- Lightweight VibramÂ® rubber outsole
You May Also Need....