Take rough terrain in your stride: our updated Hedgehog Fastpack Mid will keep you moving with speed and support courtesy of a lightweight construction, a CRADLE™ GUIDE midsole, and a durable Vibram® outsole. A GORE-TEX® membrane locks out the wet to keep your feet dry come spring showers or shallow streams. The abrasion-resistant, breathable textile mesh provides added durability and ventilation, while an OrthoLite® footbed gives long-lasting comfort – ideal for day-long treks.
- Approximate weight
- ½ pair: 527 g, pair: 1054 g
- Upper: PU-coated leather
- Upper: Abrasion-resistant and breathable textile mesh
- Upper: Welded-TPU quarter for structure
- Upper: Rustproof hardware
- Upper: Waterproof, breathable GORE-TEX® membrane
- Upper: Industry-leading OrthoLite® footbed for long-lasting comfort
- Sole unit: Dual-density, compression-moulded EVA midsole with CRADLE™ GUIDE
- Sole unit: TPU CRADLE™ heel stability technology
- Sole unit: TPU shank
- Vibram® XS Trek outsole features a proven lug pattern for wet and dry traction
You May Also Need....
The North Face fundamental mission remains unchanged since day one; Build the best gear for outdoors, supporting the preservation of wild places and inspiring a global movement of outdoor exploration. The innovative outdoor manufacturer has been at the forefront of not just in the outdoor market, but also at the forefront of adventure, pushing the boundaries of what we know, never stop exploring.
Named after the coldest, most unforgiving face of a mountain, the brands’ humble beginnings ironically began at San Francisco’s North Beach. It was there in 1966 when two hiking enthusiasts, Dough Tompkins and his wife Susan Tompkins founded a small outdoors retail store, The North Face.
Now more than 50 years since the brand’s humble beginnings, The North Face is the first choice of many of the world's most accomplished climbers, mountaineers, extreme skiers, snowboarders, endurance runners, and explorers.
You may also like....