Using a blend of fabrics, the Dot Matrix improves the the design of the jacket, making it perfect for using in tough, wet conditions, throughout the world. TNFâ„¢ FuseFormâ„¢ construction seamlessly integrates strong nylon yarns at the shoulders and breathable polyester yarns through the torso, for targeted abrasion resistance. The FuseFormâ„¢ Dot Matrix Hooded Down Jacket represents the perfect balance of lightweight warmth and protection; perfect for ski mountaineering, backcountry skiing and alpine climbing.
- 2.5 HyVentÂ®
- FuseForm construction
- Waterproof, Breathable and Seam-Sealed
- Engineered Yoke and Sleeves
- Attached, fully Adjustable Hood with hidden cord locks
- Pit-Zip Venting
- Exposed molded-tooth center front zip
- Pack-friendly, Semi-concealed, Reverse-coil Hand Pocket Zips
- VelcroÂ® adjustable cuff tabs
- Hem-Cinch Cord
- Active fit
- Weight: 325g
You may also like....