The North Face DNP Hoodie is designed to be the ultimate mid or outer layer for any alpine adventure.Constructed with a (60 g) PrimaLoftÂ® One insulated body and breathable TNFâ„¢ Apex Aerobic stretch panels to achieve an exceptional warmth-to-weight ratio. PrimaLoftÂ® One absorbs less water so it dries quickly for reliable insulation, even when wet. For additional protection in unpredictable spring conditions the nylon ripstop exterior is treated with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish to shed moisture upon contact. This product contains at least 90% bluesignÂ® approved fabric -- a standard for environmentally responsible production.
- Alpine climbing, rock climbing and mountaineering
- Synthetic 60 g PrimaLoftÂ® One insulation stays warm even when wet
- Stretch woven side panels breathe well, increase mobility and reduce bulk
- Two zippered hardwarmer pockets
- Zippered hand pocket doubles as a compressible stow pouch
- Hidden hem cinch-cord at center front zip
- bluesignÂ® approved fabric
- Summit SeriesÂ® collection is harness and pack-compatible
- Body: 15D 33 g/mÂ² 100% nylon ripstop with DWR
- Underarms: 125 g/mÂ² TNFâ„¢ Apex Aerobicâ€”87% nylon, 13% elastane double weave with DWR
- Cuff: 225 g/mÂ² 85% polyester, 15% elastane double knit
- Insulation: 60 g PrimaLoftÂ® One
- Weight: 260g
You may also like....