- Helmet friendly
- Dual adjustment removable hood with bonded brim
- YKK Aquaguard hand warmer pockets
- Underarm vents
- Ski pass pocket
- Bonded adjustable cuff tabs
- Internal stretch sleeve cuff with thumbhole
- Internal media security pocket
- Internal stretch mesh goggle pocket with goggle cloth
- Removable snap down stretch powder skirt with silicon gripper elastic
- Adjustable hem system
- Insulation: PrimaLoft Silver Insulation
ABOUT THE NORTH FACE
The North Face fundamental mission remains unchanged since day one; Build the best gear for outdoors, supporting the preservation of wild places and inspiring a global movement of outdoor exploration. The innovative outdoor manufacturer has been at the forefront of not just in the outdoor market, but also at the forefront of adventure, pushing the boundaries of what we know, never stop exploring.
Named after the coldest, most unforgiving face of a mountain, the brands’ humble beginnings ironically began at San Francisco’s North Beach. It was there in 1966 when two hiking enthusiasts, Dough Tompkins and his wife Susan Tompkins founded a small outdoors retail store, The North Face.