The North Face Men's Chilkats Boot feature a waterproof and durable fully seam sealed full grain leather upper, Primaloft insulation to -32?C, a Dri-lex fleece collar and tongue lining that wicks moisture and a winter grip rubber outsole which will not let you down.
- Waterproof, BLC-compliant leather upper
- Waterproof construction for ultimate weather protection
- 200g Heatseekerâ„¢ insulation
- Dri-LexÂ® fleece collar and tongue lining
- Anatomically engineered, injection-molded waterproof TPR shell with forefoot grooves
- Rustproof hardware
- Gaiter-compatible D-ring BOTTOM
- Compression-molded EVA midsole
- Durable TNF Winter GripÂ® rubber outsole
The North Face fundamental mission remains unchanged since day one; Build the best gear for outdoors, supporting the preservation of wild places and inspiring a global movement of outdoor exploration. The innovative outdoor manufacturer has been at the forefront of not just in the outdoor market, but also at the forefront of adventure, pushing the boundaries of what we know, never stop exploring.
Named after the coldest, most unforgiving face of a mountain, the brands’ humble beginnings ironically began at San Francisco’s North Beach. It was there in 1966 when two hiking enthusiasts, Dough Tompkins and his wife Susan Tompkins founded a small outdoors retail store, The North Face.
Now more than 50 years since the brand’s humble beginnings, The North Face is the first choice of many of the world's most accomplished climbers, mountaineers, extreme skiers, snowboarders, endurance runners, and explorers.
You may also like....