Stay extra warm and in control with the Chilkat II Nylon Boot by The North Face. Offering great traction for hiking, walking and more, the boot features a super cosy 200g/m2 Heatseeker insulation and a highly durable construction.
Easy lace-up and a pull tab at the rear make this boot easy to slip on so you won't be slowed down when you want to get outdoors.
- Pull tab at rear for easy on
- Extra warm insulation
- Easy lace-up
- Highly durable
- Ideal for hiking, walking and other outdoor pursuits
- Upper: ballistic nylon with waterproof construction
- Lining: Dri-Lex fleece
- Midsole: Compression molded EVA
- Outsole: TNF WinterGrip rubber with IcePick temperature sensitive lugs for increased traction
- Insulation: Heatseeker, 200g/m2
- Weight: 1450g
ABOUT THE NORTH FACE
The North Face fundamental mission remains unchanged since day one; Build the best gear for outdoors, supporting the preservation of wild places and inspiring a global movement of outdoor exploration. The innovative outdoor manufacturer has been at the forefront of not just in the outdoor market, but also at the forefront of adventure, pushing the boundaries of what we know, never stop exploring.
Named after the coldest, most unforgiving face of a mountain, the brands’ humble beginnings ironically began at San Francisco’s North Beach. It was there in 1966 when two hiking enthusiasts, Dough Tompkins and his wife Susan Tompkins founded a small outdoors retail store, The North Face.