When you go on your next adventure you need to make sure that you will have the proper clothing, whatever you choose to do. Not only do you need the jackets, the trousers and the hats, you will need the right boots. The North Face Men's Chilkat II Luxe Boot is the perfect choice. With an excellent grip and a Dri-Lex fleece collar with tongue lining, your feet will be warm and protected from the weather. With many more features, it is a great choice for the winter.
- Waterproof, BLC-compliant leather upper
- Waterproof construction for ultimate weather protection
- 200g Heatseeker insulation
- Dri-Lex fleece collar and tongue lining
- Anatomically engineered, injection-molded waterproof TPR shell with forefoot grooves
- Rustproof hardware
- Gaitor-compatible D-ring BOTTOM
- Compression-molded EVA midsole
- Durable TNF Winter Grip rubber outsole
The North Face fundamental mission remains unchanged since day one; Build the best gear for outdoors, supporting the preservation of wild places and inspiring a global movement of outdoor exploration. The innovative outdoor manufacturer has been at the forefront of not just in the outdoor market, but also at the forefront of adventure, pushing the boundaries of what we know, never stop exploring.
Named after the coldest, most unforgiving face of a mountain, the brands’ humble beginnings ironically began at San Francisco’s North Beach. It was there in 1966 when two hiking enthusiasts, Dough Tompkins and his wife Susan Tompkins founded a small outdoors retail store, The North Face.
Now more than 50 years since the brand’s humble beginnings, The North Face is the first choice of many of the world's most accomplished climbers, mountaineers, extreme skiers, snowboarders, endurance runners, and explorers.