Designed specifically for advanced backcountry skiing & snowboarding, the Men’s Brigandine Futurelight Ski Bib from The North Face is made from FutureLight, a new game-changing material. The nano-spun membrane & unique laminating process take lightweight waterproof breathability to a new level. & together with the hyper-articulated fit these bib trousers offer outstanding freedom of movement. Knee-to-knee leg vents minimise overheating when hiking up & elasticated gripper gaiters with hooks mean snow won't get into your boots.
- Wicking fabric moves moisture to the surface to evaporate.
- Lightweight fabrics help regulate body temperature
- Waterproof fabric provides a moisture barrier
- Weight: 960 g
- Body: 100% recycled polyester with DWR finish
- Centre back panel: 88% recycled polyester, 12% elastane Kick patches: 100% nylon
- Standard fit
- Hyperarticulated fit for skiing & riding
- Zero-hardware suspenders reduce pack strap discomfort
- Secure-zip, pack-friendly kangaroo chest pocket
- Beacon tether
- Stow-away, integrated ladderlock belt
- Harness-friendly zip-fly
- Jacket-to-trouser integration
- Secure-zip hand pockets with beacon tether on left
- 2 harness-friendly, bonded bellow cargo pockets
- Lot Lift System
- Two-way side-entry
- Stay-down zip pulls
- Knee-to-knee inner-leg vents, plus outer-leg vents
- Integrated crotch gusset
- Zip outseam hem gusset with additional snap adjustments
- Bonded, reinforced kick patches & hem
- Chimney Venting system
- Stretchvent gaiters with gripper elastic & boot hook
- Delivery: Free on orders over £50, otherwise £4.95. Please take note of the delivery dates above for an estimated delivery timescale.
- Click & Collect: Free Click & Collect to any of our stores. Use the store finder above to locate your closest pickup point.
- Post Office® Convenientcollect: Pick up from one of the thousands of local Post Office® locations nationwide. Free for orders over £30, otherwise £3.95.
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you wish to return your goods, then you can do so by visiting one of our stores, sending the product to our refunds department, or by taking it to a Collect+ store within 100 days of receipt if you are an Explore More member. Our standard return policy is 30 days of receipt. Sign Up To Explore More >
Unwanted items should be in new condition, with the original packaging, labelling and with a Snow + Rock receipt. A refund request will usually be actioned within 7 working days from receipt. Please note, for unwanted items, you are responsible for paying all return postage charges.