Inspired by hiking adventures and built for sneaker style and comfort, The North Faceâ„¢ Menâ€™s Base Camp High WP is ideal for town and camp alike. This high-cut autumn-to-winter boot incorporates a ballistic mesh upper with a HydroSealÂ® membrane to lock out the wet. A protective mudguard fends off splashes and scrapes. Inside the boot is a comfortable soft fleece lining and padded collar, enhanced by a footbed that draws inspiration from a supportive egg crate design. Extra details include robust metal lace eyelets and part-recycled rubber outsole. A versatile boot for cool to cold conditions, The North Faceâ„¢ Menâ€™s Base Camp High WP is for those who want to look good and feel warm.
- UPPER/ Ballistic mesh upper
- Protective, abrasion-resistant, PU-coated mudguard and heel counter
- Soft, comfortable paddedcollar
- Durable, metal lace hardware
- HydroSealÂ® waterproof membrane
- Warm, plush Oso fleece lining
- Perforated EVA footbed with egg-crateinspireddesign for superior comfort BOTTOM/ Durable, 40% recycled rubber outsole
- Weight: 840g
You May Also Need....
You may also like....