Throw-back styling makes The North Face Men's Back To Berkeley Leather boot that's crafted of velvet suede, a classic choice for winter. With a waterproof HydroSeal® membrane along with 100 grams of PrimaLoft® Eco insulation, feet and toes will be warm and dry, all day long. Using The North Face winter Grip rubber outsoles with IcePick® lugs, it makes this retro boot, winter-ready.
- Waterproof Suede Leather Upper
- PrimaLoft® Eco
- HydroSeal® Waterproof Membrane
- Gusseted Tongue
- OrthoLite® Footbed
- Compression-Molded EVA Midsole
- Durable TNF Winter Grip® Rubber Outsole with IcePick® temperature-sensitive lugs
- Weight: 905g
- Delivery: Free on orders over £50, otherwise £4.95. Please take note of the delivery dates above for an estimated delivery timescale.
- Click & Collect: Free Click & Collect to any of our stores. Use the store finder above to locate your closest pickup point.
- Post Office® Convenientcollect: Pick up from one of the thousands of local Post Office® locations nationwide. Free for orders over £30, otherwise £3.95.
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you wish to return your goods, then you can do so by visiting one of our stores, sending the product to our refunds department, or by taking it to a Collect+ store within 100 days of receipt if you are an Explore More member. Our standard return policy is 30 days of receipt. Sign Up To Explore More >
Unwanted items should be in new condition, with the original packaging, labelling and with a Snow + Rock receipt. A refund request will usually be actioned within 7 working days from receipt. Please note, for unwanted items, you are responsible for paying all return postage charges.