The North Face Men's Asteroid Pant is part of the technically excellent Summit Series and is destined to be a classic alpine pant thanks to the stretch material and Schoeller kick-patches. The pant also features re-inforcements at the upper back and knees.
- Stretch softshell pant with DWR
- Re-inforcements at upper-back & knees
- Schoeller kickpatch
- Waist construction with zip fly, belt & hookbuckle
- Two zippered handpockets
- Zippered thigh pocket
- Zippered bottom cuffs with gusset & internal elastic adjustment
- Weight: 400g
- Fabric: 70Dx40D, 167 g/mÂ², 89% nylon/11% elastane double weave4way stretch TNF Apex Aerobic with DWR /Upper back panel & knees : 70Dx40D, 230 g/mÂ², 74% nylon/15%polyester/11% elastane 4way stretch TNF Apex Aerobic with DWR/ Kickpatch : 170Dx30D, 177 g/mÂ², 85% nylon/15% Kevlar AramidSchoeller
You may also like....