The Men's Arrano Jacket from The North Face is a great option for those who like retro styling from their waterproof jacket. The Arrano boasts two patch pockets on the chest offering a hint of 'old school mountaineer' while two other hand pockets have water resistant zips to help keep the contents dry.
It is a versatile shell that has been designed with various activities in mind from the hill to the high street throughout the seasons. It is snap-in compatible so you can easily add an insulation layer (sold separately) for the colder months. While the drawcord hem and adjustable hood can be cinched in for the perfect fit.
- Waterproof and breathable
- Durable water repellent zip
- Full length centre front zip
- Chin guard and storm flap at main zip
- Adjustable hood with stiffened peak
- 2 hand pockets with water resistant zips
- 2 patch pockets at chest with snap button fastening
- Adjustable hem with drawcord tabs inside pockets
- Drawcord adjustable cuffs
- Snap-in compatible shell
- Fabric: Main: DryVent 2L (100% polyester, 75D), Lining: mesh and taffeta
You may also like....