The Men's Arrano Jacket from The North Face is a great option for those who like retro styling from their waterproof jacket. The Arrano boasts two patch pockets on the chest offering a hint of 'old school mountaineer' while two other hand pockets have water resistant zips to help keep the contents dry.
It is a versatile shell that has been designed with various activities in mind from the hill to the high street throughout the seasons. It is snap-in compatible so you can easily add an insulation layer (sold separately) for the colder months. While the drawcord hem and adjustable hood can be cinched in for the perfect fit.
- Waterproof and breathable
- Durable water repellent zip
- Full length centre front zip
- Chin guard and storm flap at main zip
- Adjustable hood with stiffened peak
- 2 hand pockets with water resistant zips
- 2 patch pockets at chest with snap button fastening
- Adjustable hem with drawcord tabs inside pockets
- Drawcord adjustable cuffs
- Snap-in compatible shell
- Fabric: Main: DryVent 2L (100% polyester, 75D), Lining: mesh and taffeta
The North Face fundamental mission remains unchanged since day one; Build the best gear for outdoors, supporting the preservation of wild places and inspiring a global movement of outdoor exploration. The innovative outdoor manufacturer has been at the forefront of not just in the outdoor market, but also at the forefront of adventure, pushing the boundaries of what we know, never stop exploring.
Named after the coldest, most unforgiving face of a mountain, the brands’ humble beginnings ironically began at San Francisco’s North Beach. It was there in 1966 when two hiking enthusiasts, Dough Tompkins and his wife Susan Tompkins founded a small outdoors retail store, The North Face.
Now more than 50 years since the brand’s humble beginnings, The North Face is the first choice of many of the world's most accomplished climbers, mountaineers, extreme skiers, snowboarders, endurance runners, and explorers.