With upgraded fabrics and extreme compressibility, the Lynx Sleeping Bag Long from The North Face is perfect for summer backpacking and other weight-sensitive pursuits. A special cyclone construction wraps lightweight Heatseeker insulation around the bag in efficient vertical baffles, helping to keep you cosy down to 2 degrees Celsius. A fitted hood and draft collar provide even more warmth. This bag packs down to an incredibly small size, and comes with a compression and storage sack for convenient travel.
- Temperature rating: 2°C
- Heatseeker One insulation, powered by Thermolite
- Cyclone construction
- Fitted hood for more warmth & comfort
- Draft collar for comfort & to prevent heat loss
- Pad loops for attaching the bag to a sleeping pad
- Vaulted footbox
- Compression sack & storage sack included
- Packed dimensions: 20 cm x 34.6 cm
- Weight: 907 g
You may also like....