Designed for athletes who constantly push the limits, the Men's Litewave Ampere II Shoes deliver equal amounts of support and performance during training. The unique construction ensures stability whether you're moving laterally or bearing weight, making these versatile enough to excel in the gym or on the trail. On the inside, an OrthoLite® footbed provides soft cushioning, while underneath an UltrATAC™ varied lug pattern ensures traction on a variety of surfaces.
- Industry-leading OrthoLite® footbed for long-lasting comfort
- Breathable mesh
- Lateral overlay and webbing to surround and support the fifth metatarsal head when you're moving laterally
- 3D-printed medial quarter geo panel for support
- Wide forefoot shape allows the foot to splay naturally
- Compression-moulded EVA midsole
- ESS-wrapped lateral forefoot and medial heel keep the foot on the platform
- UltrATAC™ outsole with a varied lug pattern for traction on a variety of surfaces
The North Face fundamental mission remains unchanged since day one; Build the best gear for outdoors, supporting the preservation of wild places and inspiring a global movement of outdoor exploration. The innovative outdoor manufacturer has been at the forefront of not just in the outdoor market, but also at the forefront of adventure, pushing the boundaries of what we know, never stop exploring.
Named after the coldest, most unforgiving face of a mountain, the brands’ humble beginnings ironically began at San Francisco’s North Beach. It was there in 1966 when two hiking enthusiasts, Dough Tompkins and his wife Susan Tompkins founded a small outdoors retail store, The North Face.
Now more than 50 years since the brand’s humble beginnings, The North Face is the first choice of many of the world's most accomplished climbers, mountaineers, extreme skiers, snowboarders, endurance runners, and explorers.