Designed for athletes who constantly push the limits, the Men's Litewave Ampere II Shoes deliver equal amounts of support and performance during training. The unique construction ensures stability whether you're moving laterally or bearing weight, making these versatile enough to excel in the gym or on the trail. On the inside, an OrthoLite® footbed provides soft cushioning, while underneath an UltrATAC™ varied lug pattern ensures traction on a variety of surfaces.
- Industry-leading OrthoLite® footbed for long-lasting comfort
- Breathable mesh
- Lateral overlay and webbing to surround and support the fifth metatarsal head when you're moving laterally
- 3D-printed medial quarter geo panel for support
- Wide forefoot shape allows the foot to splay naturally
- Compression-moulded EVA midsole
- ESS-wrapped lateral forefoot and medial heel keep the foot on the platform
- UltrATAC™ outsole with a varied lug pattern for traction on a variety of surfaces
You may also like....