The Lineage Pack 20L from The North Face is equally at home in town or country. The versatile Lineage takes inspiration from some of our classic ‘90s packs and adds new features to maximise comfort and practicality. Multiple compartments keep your gear organised and secure, while a cleverly engineered design keeps it comfortable and breathable all day long.
- The FlexVent suspension system for maximum comfort
- Flexible yoke built from custom injection-molded shoulder straps
- Padded mesh back panel
- Highly breathable lumbar panel for maximum breathability
- Laptop sleeve in the main compartment
- Large main compartment for books & binders
- Secure-zip front pocket with internal organisation
- Front daisy chain webbing with multiple lash points
- Raised The North Face logo
- Unisex sizing & suspension
The North Face fundamental mission remains unchanged since day one; Build the best gear for outdoors, supporting the preservation of wild places and inspiring a global movement of outdoor exploration. The innovative outdoor manufacturer has been at the forefront of not just in the outdoor market, but also at the forefront of adventure, pushing the boundaries of what we know, never stop exploring.
Named after the coldest, most unforgiving face of a mountain, the brands’ humble beginnings ironically began at San Francisco’s North Beach. It was there in 1966 when two hiking enthusiasts, Dough Tompkins and his wife Susan Tompkins founded a small outdoors retail store, The North Face.
Now more than 50 years since the brand’s humble beginnings, The North Face is the first choice of many of the world's most accomplished climbers, mountaineers, extreme skiers, snowboarders, endurance runners, and explorers.
You may also like...