For cosy warmth without bulk, The North Face Girl's Greenland Zip is a stylish boot for young people on icy city streets or snowy ski resorts. A HydroSeal laminate seals out the rain or snow while remaining breathable, while inside 400g of Heatseeker Optimal Technology delivers snug insulation that keeps feet warm in low temperatures, enhanced by a faux fur collar around the mid-calf top. The outsole features TNF® Winter Grip, a soft rubber compound designed to provide the best possible protection in the wettest and slickest of winter conditions. A side-locking medial zipper avoids the need for laces, making The North Face Girl's Greenland Zip an easy to wear winter boot for snowy, slushy or icy conditions.
- Superior Heatseeke insulation, a waterproof construction and rubber outsole traction deliver ultimate protection from wintry elements
- Non-hydrolytic synthetic nubuck upper
- Waterproof construction for ultimate weather protection
- 400g Heatseeker insulation
- Faux fur collar
- Medial side-locking zip for easy step-in and step-out
- TPR shell bottom with durable rubber outsole