The Breeze Triclimate Jacket is packed full of great features and technology for a versatile 3 in 1 jacket, designed for variant weather conditions and snowsport use. The outer jacket is made with Hyvent® 2-layer and finished with DWR making it waterproof and breathable, keeping your child comfortable and dry. The detachable inner jacket is 100% polyester ripstop with a DWR finish and insulated with Heatseeker Aero. You never need to worry about the weather again!
- Outer jacket HyVent® 2L with DWR finish
- Inner jacket 100% polyester ripstop with a DWR finish
- Inner jacket Heatseeker Aero insulation
- Fully seam taped
- Centre front waterproof PU zipper
- Detachable hood
- Adjustable powder skirt
- Zippered ski pass pocket
- Zippered interior napoleon pocket
- Zippered chest media pocket with flap for headphone exit
- Interior mesh goggle pocket
- Two zippered hand pockets
- Velcro cuffs
- Goggle cloth
- Hem shock cord
- ID label
- Inner removable jacket with 2 opened hand pockets
ABOUT THE NORTH FACE
The North Face fundamental mission remains unchanged since day one; Build the best gear for outdoors, supporting the preservation of wild places and inspiring a global movement of outdoor exploration. The innovative outdoor manufacturer has been at the forefront of not just in the outdoor market, but also at the forefront of adventure, pushing the boundaries of what we know, never stop exploring.
Named after the coldest, most unforgiving face of a mountain, the brands’ humble beginnings ironically began at San Francisco’s North Beach. It was there in 1966 when two hiking enthusiasts, Dough Tompkins and his wife Susan Tompkins founded a small outdoors retail store, The North Face.