Engineered to make your everyday commute as comfortable as possible, the Ka-Ban backpack combines sleek urban aesthetics with the features you need to keep your gear safe while you're on the move. The clever FlexVent™ suspension system provides support and ventilation to make this backpack a breeze to carry, even when full. A fleece-lined laptop compartment holds your tech in place for safekeeping, while the ejector tab means it couldn't be easier to remove when you get to work. A selection of other compartments and pockets keeps your tablet, folders, keys and other items organised.
- FlexVent™ suspension system featuring custom injection-moulded shoulder straps, a padded mesh back panel with a spine channel and a wicking lumbar panel for maximum support and ventilation
- Dedicated, fleece-lined laptop compartment has an ejector handle that lifts your laptop out of its pocket for easy access
- Top-loading main compartment for books and binders
- Front three-quarter-zip compartment houses a padded and fleece-lined tablet sleeve, an organisation panel with an ejector tab for easy access, a secure-zip pocket and two envelope pockets
- Secure-zip hidden front pocket
- Two side water bottle pockets
- Comfortable, padded top haul handle
- Sternum strap
- Women-specific version available
The North Face fundamental mission remains unchanged since day one; Build the best gear for outdoors, supporting the preservation of wild places and inspiring a global movement of outdoor exploration. The innovative outdoor manufacturer has been at the forefront of not just in the outdoor market, but also at the forefront of adventure, pushing the boundaries of what we know, never stop exploring.
Named after the coldest, most unforgiving face of a mountain, the brands’ humble beginnings ironically began at San Francisco’s North Beach. It was there in 1966 when two hiking enthusiasts, Dough Tompkins and his wife Susan Tompkins founded a small outdoors retail store, The North Face.
Now more than 50 years since the brand’s humble beginnings, The North Face is the first choice of many of the world's most accomplished climbers, mountaineers, extreme skiers, snowboarders, endurance runners, and explorers.