The North Face Jester daypack has a cool box-like shape that's ideal for stashing books and binders for school bound explorers. This backpack handles 27 litres of gear and more on the outside under the flexible bungee cord cage. There is main book compartment plus a secondary compartment with organisation. Carrying comfort is delivered with FlexVent™ shoulder straps, a padded foam back panel and a removable hip belt.
- Floating padded laptop sleeve in main compartment protects laptop from bumps and falls
- Secondary compartment has internal organization with a secure zippered pocket, Velcro® pocket and pen pockets
- Reflective bike-light loop, reflective water bottle tabs and reflective shoulder strap webbing create 360-degrees of reflectivity
- Two mesh water bottle pockets
- Comfortable, padded top haul handle
- Sternum strap with whistle buckle
- Front elastic bungee for external storage
- Women-specific version available
- Reflective bike-light loop, water bottle tabs and shoulder-strap webbing create 360 degrees of reflectivity
- FlexVent™ suspension system boasts compression-moulded shoulder straps and a padded air-mesh back panel with spine channel
- Secondary compartment has internal organisation with a secure zippered pocket, Velcro® pocket and pen pockets
- Weight: 910 g
- Dimensions: 30.4 cm x 35.5 cm
- Volume: 26 litres
- Fabrics: 600D polyester, 300D polyester heather
The North Face fundamental mission remains unchanged since day one; Build the best gear for outdoors, supporting the preservation of wild places and inspiring a global movement of outdoor exploration. The innovative outdoor manufacturer has been at the forefront of not just in the outdoor market, but also at the forefront of adventure, pushing the boundaries of what we know, never stop exploring.
Named after the coldest, most unforgiving face of a mountain, the brands’ humble beginnings ironically began at San Francisco’s North Beach. It was there in 1966 when two hiking enthusiasts, Dough Tompkins and his wife Susan Tompkins founded a small outdoors retail store, The North Face.
Now more than 50 years since the brand’s humble beginnings, The North Face is the first choice of many of the world's most accomplished climbers, mountaineers, extreme skiers, snowboarders, endurance runners, and explorers.
You may also like...