Don't be fooled by its sleek and minimal design – the Iron Peak Rucksack is packed full of technical features that make this ideal for hiking trips and cross–town adventures. Comfort comes first with the FlexVent suspension system, which includes custom shoulder straps and a padded back panel for maximum support and ventilation. Internal organisation allows you to head out equipped, while laptop and tablet sleeves ensure you stay connected no matter how far you roam.
- Comfortable, padded top haul handle
- Sternum strap with whistle buckle
- Padded, fleece–lined laptop sleeve
- Front stash pocket with stretch side panel
- External fleece–lined pocket
- Removable waist belt
- Women–specific version available
- FlexVent suspension system
- 360\deg; reflectivity
- 2 opaque stretch–mesh side pockets
- Padded, fleece–lined tablet sleeve
- Internal organisation
ABOUT THE NORTH FACE
The North Face fundamental mission remains unchanged since day one; Build the best gear for outdoors, supporting the preservation of wild places and inspiring a global movement of outdoor exploration. The innovative outdoor manufacturer has been at the forefront of not just in the outdoor market, but also at the forefront of adventure, pushing the boundaries of what we know, never stop exploring.
Named after the coldest, most unforgiving face of a mountain, the brands’ humble beginnings ironically began at San Francisco’s North Beach. It was there in 1966 when two hiking enthusiasts, Dough Tompkins and his wife Susan Tompkins founded a small outdoors retail store, The North Face.