The Hydra 38 RC Backpack from The North Face will help you stay on track during weekend-long hikes. It has a highly breathable FlashDry back panel for ventilation, and you can keep your load in check with the Dyno Lift System that lets you adjust the fit on-the-fly.
- Fabric: 70D IronLite nylon
- Weight: S/M: 992.2 g; L/XL: 1020.5 g
- Volume: 38 L
- Dyno Lift System provides balanced-load fit
- Back panel enhances breathability and comfort
- T6 aluminium frame
- Beaver-tail pocket allows quick access, or to hang drying clothes
- 6+ pockets
- Hydration sleeve for fluids
- Lash points
- Sternum strap with whistle buckle
- Reflective webbing for visibility
- Fast drying FlashDry back panel
- Stretch side pockets
- Two tool keepers
The North Face fundamental mission remains unchanged since day one; Build the best gear for outdoors, supporting the preservation of wild places and inspiring a global movement of outdoor exploration. The innovative outdoor manufacturer has been at the forefront of not just in the outdoor market, but also at the forefront of adventure, pushing the boundaries of what we know, never stop exploring.
Named after the coldest, most unforgiving face of a mountain, the brands’ humble beginnings ironically began at San Francisco’s North Beach. It was there in 1966 when two hiking enthusiasts, Dough Tompkins and his wife Susan Tompkins founded a small outdoors retail store, The North Face.
Now more than 50 years since the brand’s humble beginnings, The North Face is the first choice of many of the world's most accomplished climbers, mountaineers, extreme skiers, snowboarders, endurance runners, and explorers.
You may also like...