Built to protect you from the toughest winter conditions, the Himalayan Mitt is the ultimate high-altitude mountaineering mitt. Featuring lofty RDS-certified goose down and PrimaLoft® Gold insulation, this mitt has what it takes to keep your hands warm in the extreme cold. A full side-seam baffle delivers maximum warmth where it's needed most. A water-resistant WINDSTOPPER® shell provides complete windproof protection while remaining breathable, and Kevlar® finger cap reinforcements boost durability in high-wear areas. Removable wrist leashes keep these gloves in place when you're not wearing them.
- Thermo3D™ thermal-mapped construction for superior warmth
- Windproof, water-resistant, breathable shell keeps the elements out and hands protected
- Kevlar®-reinforced finger caps provide durability in high-wear areas
- Full side-seam baffle provides maximum warmth where it’s needed most
- 5 Dimensional Fit™ ensures consistent sizing
- Radiametric Articulation™ keeps hands in their natural relaxed position
- Water-resistant leather palm for maximum protection and durability
- Ladderlock wrist-cinch keeps in heat
- Removable wrist leashes prevent gloves from dropping when not in use
- Product certified to the Responsible Down Standard (RDS) by Control Union
You may also like....