The Notrth Face Heyerdahl 3 is named after the prolific 20th century Norwegian explorer Thor Heyerdahl, this newly engineered tunnel tent design provides great strength and protection from the elements while maximizing interior space.
- Two equal length poles for ease of pitch
- 4 equalized guy outs with 8 points of contact on tent
- Large front vestibule for dry entry and storage
- Two zippered mesh
- Windows in canopy for high-low ventilation
- 3 vents built into rainfly
- Fly only pitching option
- Increased waterproofing standards on the tent floor and fly
- Capacity: 3 people
- Stuffed size: 20,5 cm x 56 cm
- Fly: 75D Polyester, 3000mm PU coating
- Canopy: 68D Polyester Ripstop Breathable
- Floor: 70D Nylon, 5000mm PU coating
- Mesh: 40D poly no-see-em mesh
The North Face fundamental mission remains unchanged since day one; Build the best gear for outdoors, supporting the preservation of wild places and inspiring a global movement of outdoor exploration. The innovative outdoor manufacturer has been at the forefront of not just in the outdoor market, but also at the forefront of adventure, pushing the boundaries of what we know, never stop exploring.
Named after the coldest, most unforgiving face of a mountain, the brands’ humble beginnings ironically began at San Francisco’s North Beach. It was there in 1966 when two hiking enthusiasts, Dough Tompkins and his wife Susan Tompkins founded a small outdoors retail store, The North Face.
Now more than 50 years since the brand’s humble beginnings, The North Face is the first choice of many of the world's most accomplished climbers, mountaineers, extreme skiers, snowboarders, endurance runners, and explorers.
You may also like...