By blending waterproofness and warmth with eye-catching style, it’s no wonder the Girl’s Warm Storm Jacket is a fast seller. Two-layer DryVent™ fabric repels moisture inside and out, keeping her dry as she carves epic lines through thick powder. Lightweight Heatseeker™ insulation delivers unwavering warmth without restricting mobility. There’s even a fleece-lined hood, collar and upper body for extra warmth and comfort. Finished with secure pockets, a fixed hood, and reflective logos on the front and back.
Synthetic fill - Insulation reduces heat loss and increases warmth, even in the coldest temperatures.
Waterproof - Waterproof fabric provides an impenetrable moisture barrier for guaranteed dryness.
Breathable - Lightweight fabrics help regulate body temperature and keep you comfortable.
- Waterproof, breathable, fully seam sealed
- Fixed hood
- Secure-zip hand pockets with snap closure
- Exposed centre front zip with hidden storm flap
- Brushed collar lining
- Encased elastic on cuffs
- ID label
- Reflective logo on front and back
- BODY: 70D 86 g/m² DryVent™ 2—100% nylon plain weave
- HOOD, YOKE AND SLEEVES: 70D 118 g/m² DryVent™ 2—73% nylon, 27% heather polyester
- BODY LINING: 165 g/m² 100% polyester micro-fleece
- HOOD AND YOKE LINING: 250 g/m² 100% polyester low-pile raschel fleece
- SLEEVE INSULATION: 60 g Heatseeker™
The North Face fundamental mission remains unchanged since day one; Build the best gear for outdoors, supporting the preservation of wild places and inspiring a global movement of outdoor exploration. The innovative outdoor manufacturer has been at the forefront of not just in the outdoor market, but also at the forefront of adventure, pushing the boundaries of what we know, never stop exploring.
Named after the coldest, most unforgiving face of a mountain, the brands’ humble beginnings ironically began at San Francisco’s North Beach. It was there in 1966 when two hiking enthusiasts, Dough Tompkins and his wife Susan Tompkins founded a small outdoors retail store, The North Face.
Now more than 50 years since the brand’s humble beginnings, The North Face is the first choice of many of the world's most accomplished climbers, mountaineers, extreme skiers, snowboarders, endurance runners, and explorers.
You may also like...