- Versatile nylon pants feature legs that zip off to create 4" inseam shorts
- Internal adjustable elasticized waistband
- Belt loops
- EZ Grow cuffs extend the length of these pants when your child is about to outgrow them
- Zip-off legs
- Side cargo pockets
- Contrast bartacks
- Translucent button
- Ultraviolet Protection Factor (UPF) 50
- Argali: a mountain sheep from the highlands of Central Asia
- bluesign® approved fabric
The North Face fundamental mission remains unchanged since day one; Build the best gear for outdoors, supporting the preservation of wild places and inspiring a global movement of outdoor exploration. The innovative outdoor manufacturer has been at the forefront of not just in the outdoor market, but also at the forefront of adventure, pushing the boundaries of what we know, never stop exploring.
Named after the coldest, most unforgiving face of a mountain, the brands’ humble beginnings ironically began at San Francisco’s North Beach. It was there in 1966 when two hiking enthusiasts, Dough Tompkins and his wife Susan Tompkins founded a small outdoors retail store, The North Face.
Now more than 50 years since the brand’s humble beginnings, The North Face is the first choice of many of the world's most accomplished climbers, mountaineers, extreme skiers, snowboarders, endurance runners, and explorers.
You may also like....