Brighten up any rainy day with this mesh-lined waterproof rain jacket that features reflective logos to keep her visible in low light. The North face girls Novelty Resolve Jacket offers rugged construction to keep them reliably warm and dry in all seasons.
- Waterproof / breathable
- Fully seam sealed / Hood stows in collar / Mesh lined
- Zip hand pockets / Brushed collar lining / Chin guard flap
- Centre front zip and VelcroÂ® closure / Elastic cuffs
- ID label / Reflective logo on front and back
- FABRIC: body: 105 g/mÂ² DryVentâ„¢ 2Lâ€”100% polyester plain weave / body lining: 100% polyester mesh / hood and sleeve lining: 100%
The North Face fundamental mission remains unchanged since day one; Build the best gear for outdoors, supporting the preservation of wild places and inspiring a global movement of outdoor exploration. The innovative outdoor manufacturer has been at the forefront of not just in the outdoor market, but also at the forefront of adventure, pushing the boundaries of what we know, never stop exploring.
Named after the coldest, most unforgiving face of a mountain, the brands’ humble beginnings ironically began at San Francisco’s North Beach. It was there in 1966 when two hiking enthusiasts, Dough Tompkins and his wife Susan Tompkins founded a small outdoors retail store, The North Face.
Now more than 50 years since the brand’s humble beginnings, The North Face is the first choice of many of the world's most accomplished climbers, mountaineers, extreme skiers, snowboarders, endurance runners, and explorers.
You may also like....