The inner jacket is packed with Heatseeker insulation (150 g) to keep your girl toasty in cold conditions. This insulated liner jacket easily snaps in and out, and can be worn as a standalone jacket on less frigid days.
- Outer jacket:
- Main: 75D DryVent 2L, 117gms (100% polyester micro-dobby)
- Body lining: mesh, 50gms (100% polyester)
- Hood and sleeve lining: tafetta, 63gms (100% nylon)
- Inner jacket:
- Taffeta with DRW finish (100% recycled polyester)
- Outer jacket:
- Insulation: Heatseeker, 150g
- Waterproof & breathable
- Seam sealed
- Fixed hood
- Powder skirt
- ID label
- Goggle cloth
- Key clip
- Left sleeve pass pocket on outer jacket
- Internal Velcro media pocket
- Adjustable drawcord at hem
- Adjustable cuff tabs
- 2 zipped side entry hand pockets
- Internal hem-stabalisation system at centre front zip
- Embroidered logo on front and back of outer jacket, and on front of inner jacket
The North Face fundamental mission remains unchanged since day one; Build the best gear for outdoors, supporting the preservation of wild places and inspiring a global movement of outdoor exploration. The innovative outdoor manufacturer has been at the forefront of not just in the outdoor market, but also at the forefront of adventure, pushing the boundaries of what we know, never stop exploring.
Named after the coldest, most unforgiving face of a mountain, the brands’ humble beginnings ironically began at San Francisco’s North Beach. It was there in 1966 when two hiking enthusiasts, Dough Tompkins and his wife Susan Tompkins founded a small outdoors retail store, The North Face.
Now more than 50 years since the brand’s humble beginnings, The North Face is the first choice of many of the world's most accomplished climbers, mountaineers, extreme skiers, snowboarders, endurance runners, and explorers.